As you will notice, Nate shaved Klayte's head last Sunday (without my permission). Anyway, I love this picture because he's wearing actual Sunday clothes. He's growing up too fast!
Here are my fall windows (they are all the same). I've decided to do cut-outs for every holiday/season.
P.S. Sorry the pictures are sideways. I was in a hurry.



2 comments:
Hi Erin
dont know if first commett went through or not anyways, you look great, your mom now can say she has a boy in the family. send your my blog, stepanie showed me yours.
http://octopusgrandma.blogspot.com
Long time friends
Yvette Packard
Erin,
I was so excited when I found out you had a blog. I just started one last week when I realized I was about the only one in all my friends and family that hadn't done so yet. Klayte is getting so big, and he looks cute with a shaved head but if David had done that to Luke I think I would have had a fit. I am excited to see you guys.
Post a Comment