Thursday, February 21, 2008

Updates

Gosh, it's been a while! Klayte has grown up so much in the last month! He does the army crawl now (scoots with his arms while dragging his legs). He gets up on his hands and knees to crawl, but just stays in place and rocks. He gets faster everyday, so I'm always chasing him. He gets into exactly what he can't have. For some reason mommy and daddy toys are much more fun. His favorites include electrical cords, pens, remotes and watches. And he has one tooth! Luckily teething hasn't made him too cranky.

Nate just got finished with block exams and did well, so now it's on to new studies. He's dreading his birthday this weekend. One year wiser, but according to him, one year fatter. His cholesterol is morbidly high and dieting hasn't helped, so he's trying to figure out a good exercise routine to add to his already busy schedule. I think he might just have to get on some medicine.

As for me, it's the same old thing. I'm having a lot of fun playing ball with Klayte and watching his personality come out. Church is a nightmare these days. Our time changed to 11:00--naptime. On top of that, I am the Relief Society pianist. So, Nate is in charge of sleepy Klayte, who will only sleep in his own bed, during the last hour and a half. I'm excited to finally get out of the house next week. The weather is nice enough for play group and our truck is out of the shop. 5,000 dollars and 6 weeks later, it's fixed.

1 comments:

Jillinda said...

Some how kids have a radar for things that they shouldn't have. It is crazy but it seems all kids are this way. You learn just how much your house isn't baby proofed as they learn to crawl, walk, open cupboards, etc. Hopefully by the time Izzy is getting into things, Luke will have learned not to. One can only hope. I am jealous of your nice weather. Where is spring?