Friday, April 18, 2008

Blogger Tag

The game is on! I've been tagged. Since I don't know very many people with blogs, I'm modifying the rules a little bit.

Tag Rules: List 5 facts or habits about yourself. At the end of the post, you must tag 5 people and post their names. Go to their blog and leave them a comment letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog for more details.


5 facts about me:


1. I don't like meatloaf. You say, "Who doesn't like meatloaf? It's an American comfort food!" I don't. I would say my favorite food is potatoes. I like them in any form especially fried.


2. I type everything in my head. Thanks Dad. And that's not the only obsessive compulsive trait I have.


3. My favorite aisle of the store is the office supplies. I can't get enough notepads. I go crazy at the craft store dollar bins. My favorite is my rubber ducky notepad.


4. I am afraid of puppets, manequins, and dead things. Oh wait, you already knew that.


5. I love to watch game shows. All of them. I used to watch old Family Feuds on Game Show Network when we had cable. Now my favorite is 1 vs 100. I also love to watch home makeover shows. All of them. I used to watch HGTV and Discovery Home when we had cable. My favorites are Trading Spaces and Extreme Home Makeover.

Tagged: Jackie, Megan, Stephanie, Summer and April

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jackie Sanders said...

Hey! It was great to hear from you, and I am loving catching up, by viewing your blog.
How the heck are you guys?
Man, your little one really has gotten big! I remember when you were prego....time flies!

Jillinda said...

So I just wanted to tell you that I love the new look of your blog. How fun!