Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hubby Tag

Marie, thanks so much for tagging me. What an appropriate time for me to tell all about my wonderful husband!

1. What is his name? Nathan Scott Nielsen
2. Who eats more? Nate. On rare occasions I finish my food at restaurants.
3. Who said, "I love you" first? Nate, and it scared me to death!
4. Who is taller? Nate by like 5 inches
5. Who is smarter? Nate. Let's just say he's right brained and I'm left brained. Which means I am more intellectual
6. Who is more sensitive? Me. I cry too much. But, our first movie together was Ladder 49 and we both cried!
7. Who does the laundry? I do it all but the anatomy lab coat. Blech!
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
9. Who pays the bills? Nate. He doesn't trust me.
10. Who cooks more? Me, but Nate makes a mean homemade spaghetti sauce.
11. Who is more stubborn? I think we're pretty much equal but Nate always wins arguments. We rarely argue because I know I will lose, but Nate is the first to say sorry.
12. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Nate. Sometimes he knows he's wrong but he just wants to win the argument.
13. Who has more siblings? Me. I have 4 little sisters and Nate has one older sister and two younger brothers
14. Who wears the pants in the relationship? Nate. I know, we're the opposite of normal.
15. What do you like to do together? Watch movies. We also like to play board games, but we're very competitive.
16. Who eats more sweets? Me, hands down
17. Guilty Pleasures? Nate's? Caffeine Mine? Chocolate
18. How did you meet? He dated my old roommate. Don't worry, we still talk.
19. Who asked whom out first? Nate waited a month to ask me out after meeting me. We went to Olive Garden.
20. Who kissed who first? Nate. See question #3.
21. Who proposed? Well, we talked and planned on getting married before Nate's formal proposal on April Fools Day.
22. His best features and qualities? Nate is a really hard worker. He puts Klayte's and my needs before his. He is so forgiving and humble. He even forgave me when I scratched his truck. I really love how patriotic he is. Nate makes me laugh a lot.
23. Tag you’re it. Who do you tag? Maisy

1 comments:

blair and maisy said...

Sweet. I'm glad I checked your blog, I had a lot of catching up to do. I loved your post about your "bored" week. See ya soon!