Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Family Pictures

Grandpa Catherall took these beautiful pictures before Klayte's birthday party in June (thank you!). Sadly, Klayte was wiggly and I was squinting so these are the only perfect ones!


Good news: Klayte is finally walking! He's known how and had the strength to do so for a while but would just sit down and not even try. Last night he must have had a boost of confidence because he walked across the floor to me like a pro!

And some bad news (you wanted the good news first, right?): Since we've been here in Nevada, we've missed lots of birthdays and performances. One thousand apologies to those who we haven't been able to support and one million apologies to those who we have yet to disappoint. We feel especially bad for missing Curtis's wedding and Jordyn's baptism. Please know that we love you!

1 comments:

Wehrle said...

I love the pictures, you all look good in them and that is hard to do with a baby!! yea Klayte!! I knew he could do it! Rya will be so excited to run around with him... watch out, she is a pretty bad example!