Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Christmas Card Idea

Klayte discovered the hole punch today, which inspired an idea for a Christmas card. You know how in the movie The Polar Express the conductor punches words into the train tickets? What if you did that with any word you wanted ("believe" is a good one in the movie) then left the confetti in the envelope? I tried a couple of words today but it didn't work with the regular hole punch. Maybe I'll go buy a small one.

4 comments:

Poff Crew said...

Cute Idea I love it!!!

Poff Crew said...

Good idea I love it!!!

pinky said...

Love the idea!!!! Our ward is having a Polar Express Christmas party breakfast this Saturday - we're invited to come in our jammies! Sounds very fun!

Love you guys...looking forward to seeing you all in December!

The White's said...

I am glad you put your blog address on facebook. It's good to catch up with your family and see what you've been up to. Anyhow that is a really cute idea for a card. How long will you be in Utah visiting?