So, I think it's interesting how important texture is in food. I'm talking about how foods can taste good but still be unappetizing. And some foods can taste gross alone but be so important to a combination of foods. There's probably an exception to this thought and everyone has their own preference, but I've been thinking specifically about sandwiches. All through school I took sack lunches and I never got sick of PB & J but I grew to hate lunch meat. I don't think it's because of the repetition; it's because of the texture. While I like how lunch meat tastes, I pull off a lot of it if I get a cold cut sandwich from a restaurant. And if cheddar cheese is sliced too thick, I can't eat it. I CANNOT eat a sandwich or hamburger without lettuce and tomato. And I CANNOT eat a tomato by itself. Today I ate a sandwich and didn't put enough lettuce on it so it was all soft and not enough crunch. Anyway, I'm weird.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment