Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cuteness

We were working on Christmas cards today and, oh my goodness, these boys were cracking me up! This is only 20% of them so now I have 25 more treasures to cherish. And I'm sure I will laugh at myself in the future because I only dressed them from the chest up! Just giddy with love right now! So which do I choose? The more fun candid ones or the one with Shad smiling? Need your opinions please!





4 comments:

Wehrle said...

Cute cute cute!! I can't believe I didn't get to meet that cute little Shadd!! They are like cookie cutter babies... they all look so much like each other!!

Robison Fam. said...

Just LOVE 3 BOYS! SO much FUN!

Lisa said...

Too cute! I vote the second to last one. Will you email us your address. Want to send a Christmas card! lisakfair@gmail.com

blair and maisy said...

The card was cute- good pick!