Nate is doing well in school. His semesters are split up into 3 sections, and he just finished his first set of final tests. There's only one test which he hasn't received the score for, but the rest he did well on. Of course, he didn't get all A's like in Undergrad, but he realized very quickly that he needed to lower his expectations for
himself.
I think we have finally adjusted to the high temperatures. Klayte and I got fevers right after we moved; we thought it could have been climate related, but now we get excited when it's in the high 80's outside. We thought we would get tan right away, but usually it is just too hot to go outside. Yesterday we went to Lake Mead with Nate's lifelong friend (he goes to the same school and is in the same ward, how ironic) and played on the beach. Now we have
I am trying to stay busy. I go to playgroups and the library a lot to pass the time. I never thought I'd watch the Ellen Degeneres show until recently. Luckily I haven't started watching soap operas.
Klayte is growing fast. He's up to 12 pounds and finally average weight for his age. He smiles all the time and laughs when Daddy tickles him. He lights up when Nate gets home from school. I know
Well, that's all for now folks!



3 comments:
Erin, I love you! you are so cute. this is amazing. I wish I had this kind of skill, but I don't. Hope Klayte and Nate aren't a handful :) Miss you and can't wait to see you.
Love, Lo-Lo
Fun blog, Erin! I can't wait to visit you all and experience the stifling heat for myself.
Klayte is so adorable! It looks like you and Nate are having so much fun being parents! That is so fun that Klayte is a big smiler and giggler! I can't wait until Spencer smiles and giggles. He's had a few practice smiles, but nothing consistant yet. Because he was 5 weeks early he's a little behind on the baby spectrum (only by about 2 weeks). The doctor said that he should be smiling and cooing more in no time! Hooray! So will you guys be coming up to Utah for the holidays? It would be so fun to see you guys if you are. I haven't seen Klayte in person yet. It would be so fun to see Klayte and Spencer play together. Well, I hope all is well!
Love, Megan
Post a Comment