We realized recently that Klayte recognizes us because when he's tired and Nate is holding him, he looks at me because I'm the one that usually puts him to sleep. And when I'm holding him and he wants to play, he looks at Nate. He hasn't been held by anyone else for a few weeks, so I wonder what he will do when that happens. It's really exciting and it makes me feel good when he wants his "Mommy."
If you are looking for easy and cheap Halloween decorations, I have a simple suggestion. Just trace Halloween shapes on black paper and tape them to the windows... here are mine!
Monday, October 8, 2007
Klayte's Preferences & Halloween
Posted by Erin at 12:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I love the halloween deco! Such a great idea, I think I shall begin tracing and cutting!
Post a Comment