I got the idea for Klayte's Halloween Costume out of Parents magazine. And even better, I didn't have to buy anything. Nate's old coworker gave us tons of hand-me-downs; mostly baseball outfits. How convenient, that Nate loves baseball! Klayte already has his first baseball mitt for playing catch with Daddy. ANYWAY, he is supposed to be "Baby Ruth." Hahaha...
Monday, October 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Hi Erin, I just found your blog. Very cute! Now, I have to admit that we never dressed Allyson up for Halloween until she asked for it. I think we got away with that until she was four! Now, unfortunately we have to do costumes galore. And was I up to being creative this year and putting something together that was cute and cheap, let alone making costumes from scratch? Oh, no. Instead I plunked way too much money down on pre-made costumes. Oh, well. I guess I can look at it as an investment in our dress up box. Much love.
Post a Comment