Saturday, June 14, 2008

Father's Day




Nate is leaving for Texas early tomorrow morning and won't get much of a Father's Day this year. Klayte started saying Dada while we were in Herriman... just in time for Father's Day, so Nate already received the best present of all, but Klayte and I are giving him a plaque with Klayte's handprints and this Seusslike poem (shh he doesn't have it yet):


My daddy is my favorite pal
He plays with me every day
I love when he tickles me
And when he throws me in the air
I am an airplane
My pal is so funny
I laugh at him
He laughs at me
We laugh a lot
So, you see
I’m never sad
When I’m with my Dad
He is the best as best can be!

1 comments:

Jillinda said...

Erin these pictures are so cute. I love the one of Klayte wearing Nate's pants. :)

It was so fun to see you guys. Thanks for inviting us to his b-day party.