Friday, October 24, 2008

Tags and more tags

These are several tags I've seen on other blogs that took me FOREVER but were fun.

I am: Erin Elyse Nielsen
I think: everyone can sing
I want: to be a better Mommy
I have: to clean my house
I dislike: stress
I miss: my whole family
I fear: psychosI feel: content
I hear: complete silence while Klayte sleeps
I smell: Stainless Steel Magic
I crave: avocadoes with salt
I cry: when I’m happy and when I’m sad
I usually: make my bed
I regret: being selfishI search: for bargains
I wonder: if Nate will make it through school
I love: home
I care: about lost children
I always: kiss my baby
I worry: I am not appreciated
I am not: the best homemaker
I remember: when I didn’t worry about so many things
I believe: that God has a plan for everyone
I dance: with Klayte to Frank Sinatra's greatest hits
I sing: to the radio in the store
I don't always: do the dishes
I argue: rarely because I know I won’t win
I write: never ending to do lists
I wish: Klayte was tiny and cuddly again
I listen: to Klayte yelling (he woke up)
I don't understand: Nate’s flash cards when he wants me to help him study
I can usually be found: on the computer
I watch: Klayte learn new things everyday
I need: sleep
I forget: too many things
I am happy: when my family’s happy

Eight T.V. shows I love to watch:
1- Grey’s Anatomy
2- Jeopardy
3- Pushing Daises
4- Dancing with the Stars
5- American Idol
6- Antiques Road Show
7- Extreme Home Makeover
8- The Price is Right

Favorite Places to Eat:
1- McDonalds
2- Kyklos
3- Olive Garden
4- Fat Burger
5- In N Out
6- The Cheesecake Factory
7- The Melting Pot
8- Quiznos

Eight Things that happened yesterday:
1- took Klayte trick or treating for the first time
2- went to the grocery store
3- caught up on TV shows online
4- did laundry
5- talked to Mom
6- read to Klayte
7- put away Klayte’s toys
8- went to The Cheesecake Factory

Eight Things I look forward to:
1- my next vacation
2- a tiny baby to hold
3- going to Utah
4- Halloween
5- medical school being over
6- going on a mission with Nate
7- going to the temple
8- high school reunions

Eight Things I love about Fall:
1- turkey
2- candy
3- leaves
4- weather
5- more time with family
6- pumpkin spice candles
7- pie
8- cute costume ideas for the future

Eight Things on my wish list:
1- massage
2- herb garden
3- clothes
4- scrapbooking stuff
5- bigger washing machine and dryer
6- bookshelves
7- landscaped yard i.e. grass
8- Jacuzzi tub

10 years ago I:
1. had a crush
2. was afraid of getting lost at school
3. was very shy
4. wore a back brace
5. was too afraid to try out for the school musical

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. Sweep and Mop
2. Laundry
3. Vacuum
4. Teach piano
5. Play with Klayte

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Ritz sandwiches
2. Nectarines
3. Dove Milk Chocolate
4. Wheat Thins
5. Avocadoes

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Put it in the bank
2. Pay off my parents’ house
3. Look for good charities
4. Pay off student loans
5. Buy lots of clothes and shoes

5 places I have lived:
1. San Diego, CA
2. West Jordan, UT
3. Herriman, UT
4. Ogden, UT
5. Henderson, NV

Five jobs I have had:
1. Mailing Secretary
2. Bank Teller
3. Customer Service Representative
4. Mystery Shopper
5. Piano Teacher

1. How old is your husband? 27
2. How long have you been married? 3 years
3. Who eats more? Nate
4. Who said I love you first? Nate
5. Who is taller? Nate
6. Who sings better? Me
7. Who is smarter? Nate
8. Who controls the T.V. remote? Me
9. If he is sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? The History Channel or some other stupid documentary
10. Who does the laundry? Me
11. Who does the dishes? Me but if there’s a lot, Nate
12. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
13. Who cooks dinner? Me but when we have company, Nate helps
14. Who is more stubborn? Nate
15. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Nate
16. Whose parents do you see more often? We try to keep it equal
17. Who has more friends? Me
18. Who has more siblings? Me
19. You're out to eat, what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch
20. What is one food he doesn't like? Watermelon
21. Where did he go to high school? Northridge High School
22. What shoe size does he wear? 9
23. If he were to collect anything, it would be? Orchids/pretty flowers (he has a green thumb)
24. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Pastrami or Cheesesteak
25. He could eat this everyday…? Chips and Salsa
26. Favorite cereal? Frosted Mini Wheats or Lucky Charms
27. He wouldn't be caught dead wearing…? A jacket. It’s never cold enough for him
28. Favorite sports team? Atlanta Braves
29. Who will he vote for? He already did
30. What is his sign? Pisces!?
31. What is something you do that he wishes you didn't do? Forget things and break things
32. How many states has this person lived in? 2
33. What is his heritage? Swedish
34. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind is it? Chocolate
35. Did he play sports in high school? Yeah, baseball, track, football
36. He could spend hours doing what? Playing on the computer
37. What is your favorite thing about him, both physically and emotionally? Sorry, but I have to say his lips and he gives great hugs. He does everything 100%.

1 comments:

pinky said...

Never mind that fact that I said on my blog that I was tagging you...I see you've already been tagged so you're off the hook...this time.