Today was Klayte's first Trick or Treating experience. The Recreation Center put on a little activity for the kids. I don't think he gets it yet. I sort of expected him to be excited about candy (he loves the candy corn on top of the tv for decoration). I guess I shouldn't be too disappointed that he can't recognize it when it's in a wrapper. So, now I feel like the stupid mom who takes her little kids out on Halloween only to eat all the candy herself. She's the one that says "Trick or Treat" anyway!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Erin,
Yes I made the Antipasto Salad and Laura Bliss made the Frog Eyed Salad. Unfortunatley both of us are out of the ward now. Anyway thanks for thinking of me. I miss it too! I hope our new ward has one or I am going to start on here for sure!
Lara
It took our nephew a while to catch on to parades this summer...he'll get it! Make sure to post photos of his costume :)
Post a Comment