This morning I went outside to put the trash on the curb while Klayte watched cartoons. He locked the back door while I was out. Apparently Klayte can lock the door but can't unlock it. Nate was still sleeping so I pounded on the door to get his attention. Klayte was a little scared of my pounding so I told him to go wake up Daddy by continuing to cry but going upstairs, which he ignored. After being outside for an hour in the wind and pounding on the door for a half hour straight I resorted to throwing rocks at the bedroom window. It worked. A couple of bloody blisters and bruised hands later, I am safely inside. My neighbors probably think I'm crazy. I think Klayte learned his lesson because when I went out to bring the trash can back, he held the door open for me the entire time. Hopefully he won't do that again! Next time I'm taking the keys with me.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh no!! These dang kids!! I am so ready to be out of toddler phase.. how about you?!!
I am so sorry. It's crazy, just this morning Grandma Janeway was watching the kids while David and I went to the temple. They went outside to jump on the trampoline and Luke locked them all out of the house. It took 2 neighbors and 45 minutes to find out spare. Oops. I just felt so bad for Elaine.
Post a Comment