Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Recent Pictures

Klayte loves putting pennies in his piggy bank.

Maybe someday Klayte will become a criminal because he tries anything to get into this safe.

Klayte loves bagels and cream cheese!

Grandpa Nielsen came to visit for a week and made this table for Klayte.




My belly at 20 weeks. I am actually closer to 21 weeks according to the baby's size. I have gained about 8 pounds so far. The baby (most likely will be named Britton) sits in a different position than Klayte did, so he kicks me in all the wrong places and looks straight at the ultrasound machine whereas we always got Klayte's profile. He's pretty healthy but has a couple of abnormalities, one he shares with Klayte, that most likely will go away and we don't need to worry about. First, he has a cyst in the choroid plexus of his brain but the bloodwork shows no chromosomal abnormalities so this will probably go away just like Klayte's did. He also has a heart arrhythmia but the structure is fine so this is probably because it's still developing or I ate too much sugar that day. Two common abnormalities that are probably no big deal!

3 comments:

blair and maisy said...

Congrats on another boy! I hope he is healthy. Xander and Will are obsessed with putting money in the piggy bank, and opening the safe- so I wouldn't be too concerned :)

Jana said...

I love the piggybank stage! I bet he is having a lot of fun!

I love the name Britton! Very Cute...in a boy-ish way! I sure do hope he is a strong healthy boy!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of your little boy! And that looks like a really fun picnic table that his grandpa built! Fun blog!