I've been feeling so good and the time has just flown by this pregnancy but I am officially to the uncomfortable last 6 week stretch. Everytime I have to go to the bathroom it hurts because there's no room! I hurt my ankle just walking because of all the extra weight. My back is killing me and it is always hot! OK enough complaining; we are so excited to have Britton here! I'm not going to say I think he'll be early because then I'll just be too anxious but I really do think so. I never had Braxton Hicks with Klayte and I get them every day now. They're not painful; I can just tell my stomach tightens and wants to get Britton out although he's not ready. Right now Klayte and I are trying to do fun indoor activities before he has to share my attention. It will be quite an adventure not having complete control over what he's doing while Britton is eating. But we will tackle it when we get there!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Good luck I am excited for you! Life with two kids is definitely different from life with one. But you will get used to it! Can't wait to see pics when Britton gets here!
Post a Comment