So, I'd never been to the vet before, but Perry needed her nails trimmed. Geez, they should have Medicaid for pets because they charge you so much just to listen to their heartbeats. All I wanted was a nail trim, not a whole exam but I guess all new patients have to do it. We found out Perry is a girl. Yay, I'm no longer outnumbered! She weighs 1.25 pounds and still growing. She loves fresh vegetables and I don't have to buy any for her because she eats the parts we don't, for example the celery tops and bottoms and the lettuce bottoms. She loves to hide under any furniture where it's dark. Perry knows our smell because she tends to get scared easier when my piano students play with her. She loves to eat any crumbs she can find on the floor and she really loves following Klayte around probably because he smells like food and his feet are extra salty.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
They do have health insurance for pets. I think we'll have to get it for our new puppy. We've had him 3 weeks and have already spent almost $300 on vet bills!!
Sorry about those scary piano students! :)They sure do love your bunny!
Post a Comment