Thursday, August 6, 2009

36 Weeks Pregnant

Sorry, no picture yet but I wanted to post about my doctor's appointment today. I have gained over 30 pounds! I am 1 cm dilated and 70% effaced. The doctor didn't really have any predictions but this little guy will definitely be born in August even if I have to be induced. We're taking walks every night now and I think I will start carrying Klayte up and down the stairs to get labor started. Britton is so low that I can't complain about him kicking my ribs. However, he punches in the opposite direction! My only real complaint is that it is HOT! My legs and feet finally started to swell. I thought I avoided it because it seems like it started earlier with Klayte. I also think Klayte was bigger. I've felt great and this pregnancy has gone by fast. Today I went to Smith's and spent $200 stocking up on diapers, wipes, etc. before I'm cooped up. Now we are completely ready for him to make his debut! I can't wait to see him! Maybe he will share his birthday with one of his aunts or our anniversary. I also can't wait for our annual date if Britton isn't here by then. Here comes the anxiety!

2 comments:

Lara said...

I can't wait to see him! You have less than 4 weeks left and that is crazy I swear you just announced your pregnancy! I think the second pregnancy go by faster than the first because you have an older one to run after. Good luck with everything!

Nicole said...

cute!! congratulations!