Cute pictures! I'm amazed he sat still and was able to get a professional hair cut! It looks good! My kids will probably get their hair cut for the first time right before kindergarten starts....hmmmm....we'll see how long we can last.
Fun pictures. I love the one of Klayte eating his corn on the cob. It made me smile. It sounds like you are having a blast in Hawaii. What an amazing opportunity. I'm glad you guys were able to go with Nate.
2 comments:
Cute pictures! I'm amazed he sat still and was able to get a professional hair cut! It looks good! My kids will probably get their hair cut for the first time right before kindergarten starts....hmmmm....we'll see how long we can last.
Fun pictures. I love the one of Klayte eating his corn on the cob. It made me smile. It sounds like you are having a blast in Hawaii. What an amazing opportunity. I'm glad you guys were able to go with Nate.
Post a Comment