Klayte's really had only one injury that required him to go to the doctor and that was when he tripped and bit a hole through his cheek. The three emergency room visits fall under the same category: putting foreign objects into his body. #1-dried blueberries in the nose, #2-swallowed a safety pin, and #3-swallowed bug killer. Yesterday I ran upstairs to put Britt to sleep and sat down at the computer for a couple minutes. One minute after I left Klayte downstairs I heard the back door open, so I thought "Okay, I'll be back down in another minute." 30 seconds after that I heard Klayte dry heaving and ran downstairs to find him not in the backyard but in the garage. The bottle looks like water and it has a spray attachment. Klayte has a water bottle he plays with in the bath so I think that's why he tried it. I don't think he got much in his mouth. The doctor didn't think he swallowed any because his mouth wasn't burned but come to find out from poison control, much to my relief, they have a newer formula made with chrysanthemums. So all we had to do was wait, wait, wait and give Klayte a lot of apple juice. Stinker!
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment