Thursday, January 13, 2011

BUSTED!

So this morning I read my aunt's blog which reminded me of a really really yummy cake that I've never made before and which also has wine in the ingredients. I made plans to purchase that wine sometime today. Then, Klayte's bus never showed up which required me to take him to school which always throws me off. So, I go to the store after dropping Klayte off to find that they don't have that particular type of wine which leads me to the liquer store and more of that flustered feeling. Then, on my way to ANOTHER store because the very first store was lacking a different item I needed, I passed by a high school and got PULLED OVER going 25 mph. There really isn't an excuse to write here. I simply wasn't paying attention. I knew I was going slow but didn't bother to look at my speedometer. But, I was distracted by my previous circumstances. Oh yeah, this was my FIRST ticket and the officer asked me, "Are you alright? You're breathing funny." At least I didn't cry. $302 really? AAAAHHHH!

2 comments:

Bruce Almighty said...

Dang, too bad you did have the newly purchased booze in the car with you, sitting on the front seat. That would've been awesome!

The White's said...

Aww, so sorry, those kind of day really stink! Hopefully tomorrow is better :) OH and I love the previous story of Klayte putting paint on the stair railing, such a stinker. Carter threw a can of paint down our stairs this summer and it exploded everywhere...I think our boys are going to give us very premature gray hair!