Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Holiday Trip to Utah

Nate didn't get any time off for Christmas so we did it at home this year! We only took videos that day that I won't upload. The boys got so many presents that I can't begin to list them all! The next day we woke up REALLY early to go to the bus station. Honestly, I think I would take the bus again. Comparing it to riding on an airplane it was: cheaper, more comfortable, no seatbelts, less rules, but dirtier and longer.

We hung out at Classic with cousins! And I was so proud of Klayte; he finally got the courage to climb the ladder of this bounce thing and once he felt the thrill of going down the slide he did it like 15 times after that!
Grandma Janeway had the good idea to bring the snow inside to make snowmen! (see the finished product at the top)
Papa Catherall and Britt love to play the sock game! Put them on, take them off really slow, tickle, tickle, tickle and start over again!
We also went to two movies that Klayte sat through completely! Yogi Bear and Tangled!

0 comments: