Nate, Erin, Klayte, Britt & Shad
Oh sad I wanted to see your house but it said this video is private! I hope you guys are doing good and adjusting to all the new things! We really miss you guys!
Looks like a wonderful home. So glad you were blessed with something new and with such a great view. Love,Grandma
Looks great! Can't beat an ocean view from your own bedroom, and private lanai ;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh sad I wanted to see your house but it said this video is private! I hope you guys are doing good and adjusting to all the new things! We really miss you guys!
Looks like a wonderful home. So glad you were blessed with something new and with such a great view.
Love,
Grandma
Looks great! Can't beat an ocean view from your own bedroom, and private lanai ;)
Post a Comment