Monday, July 25, 2011

Since we've been in Hawaii for 1.5 months...

We love to pick up plumerias!
The hotel

This is the hospital where Nate works framed by one of many rainbows we've enjoyed.
Malasadas are Portuguese donuts
Playing outside all the time

Enjoying wildlife (fish and camouflage crabs). I haven't caught one of our feathered friends on camera yet but we sure enjoy them too. And don't forget the wild chickens, wild cats, frogs, lizards and weasels. With the beautiful wildlife comes just as much ugliness that can unfortunately make it's way INTO our living space: centipedes, millipedes, spiders and biting ants.

Hope your 4th of July was spectacular!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Erin! Your house is AMAZING! I was in awe of your view. I am so excited that you are having a third boy. Makes for a lot of fun for the boys. My house sure gets exciting! I love that I can peek into your life and keep up on the latest. Wishing you a happy day ahead!

blair and maisy said...

I can't believe the picture of the hospital framed by the rainbow- how awesome. Can't wait to see pics of your baby when you have him!