This post is all pictures taken by Klayte and I think a few by Britt. I can't tell their toes apart!
| We made robot helmets. |
| These boys never wear clothes |
Nate, Erin, Klayte, Britt & Shad
This post is all pictures taken by Klayte and I think a few by Britt. I can't tell their toes apart!
| We made robot helmets. |
| These boys never wear clothes |
Posted by Erin at 2:41 AM
3 comments:
These pictures make me miss you guys!! And seeing how big Shad is makes me realize how long it has been... so sad!!! Looks like you are having fun in Hawaii!!
Your boys are getting so big!!! Hope you're having a blast in Hawaii!!! Wish I was there too :)
Super sneaky boys! I love it when the kids get the camera! I can't believe your boys! They all look so grown up! We really miss you!
Post a Comment