I can't believe I have a 5 year old! I know that is said way too much but WOW time flies.
Klayte has this amazingly smart brain that is literally like gears are turning in his head. I guess it's just cool to me because that's not how I am. He is very observant and surprises me when we are driving somewhere he knows where we are going because of landmarks. He loves to know how any machine or tool works. For this reason he likes taking things apart (a nice way of saying breaking them). So he appreciates the shows Handy Manny and Bob the Builder. And robots fascinate him. As does flipping through Daddy's anatomy book because the body is essentially a bunch of machines working together. He found a new favorite show, How It's Made. He also recently found clips of Mister Rogers Neighborhood on pbskids.org where Mister Rogers visits factories. He loves any puzzle or game and I can't believe how fast he can put pieces together. He can learn computer games pretty quickly and bounces between pbskids.org and nickjr because those are the only ones he's figured out how to type in the web address bar.
-Klayte is 45 lbs and the tallest kid in his primary class
-He loves superheroes, especially Ironman
-His favorite books are the ISpy ones.
Tuesday, June 5, 2012
My Tater Bug
Posted by Erin at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment