Thursday, April 4, 2013

Christmas Vacation 2012

We made the long drive up to Utah for Christmas.  Man, our kids were spoiled!  I'm surprised we fit all the new toys in the truck!

 
 Grandma got some cool educational electronics and for Klayte a gem digging kit. Klayte spent a long time chipping away at hardened sand to find treasures. 
 I made flannel pajama pants that have fish on them (see Klayte's above)

 
Mima and Papa Catherall got the boys some Imaginext playsets: pirate ship, castle, dinosaur and dragon.  Also a mirror with the words I Am a Child of God around it.  Grandpa Nielsen got Nerf guns. Santa brought Shad a cozy coupe car and lots of board games.
 We got to spend lots of time visiting and played with cousins!
 Then we came home to more toys from Grandma and Grandpa Janeway: a sit n spin and basketball hoop.  We got to visit with Aunt Lauren and Uncle Mike and they brought a Jake and the Neverland Pirates fort.



0 comments: