Man, I've been such a slacker! The reason why I haven't posted anything is because nothing interesting has happened around here! Klayte continues to get faster and figure out things I prefer he didn't. For example: in a previous post I mentioned that he knows how to open doors by pushing. Well, now he can open them by pulling also. Yesterday I went to get the mail and I found him trying to escape. I haven't taken any pictures of him lately, so I will get working on that and post soon.
Nate got through his first block week and the second year is proving to be much harder than the first. He's also the president of a club that has taken lots of time away from studying.
As for me, every update is the same. I'm anxious for a vacation.
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Posted by Erin at 7:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment