I've never been able to figure out why boys can imitate the noises of cars, trains, airplanes, monsters, bottoms, etc. and girls can't. I fail miserably when I play cars with Klayte and unfortunately high-pitched-lip-buzzing is what he thinks a car sounds like. The poor child plays cars like a girl. Hopefully he figures out how extremely off I am one of these days (preferrably before some kid has the chance to make fun of him).
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Lol, at least he's not thinking all cars are like Lightning McQueen. A boy I babysit every once in a while is obsessed :)
It is SO true that boys tend to make our high pitched car noises. I feel for ya! Oh and quick question, how do you know Stephanie Packard? I went to highschool with her...just wondering!
Lara
Don't worry, he'll figure it out. At least he doesn't call every red car that he sees "lightning THE queen" now that really is embarressing!
Post a Comment