"Place sticker on forehead. Smile" Hey, I'm just following directions.
On Friday we went to the car show with some friends.
We are FINALLY painting our house. Yaaayyy! This color is called Cinnamon Cherry fyi.
This is the part I did.
Nate, Erin, Klayte, Britt & Shad
On Friday we went to the car show with some friends.
We are FINALLY painting our house. Yaaayyy! This color is called Cinnamon Cherry fyi.
This is the part I did.
Posted by Erin at 8:00 AM
3 comments:
Love the bright color. Your house must be all white ~ thus the hunger for color. Klayte is getting so big. I am looking forward to the holidays in hopes we will see you all.
I love the red. You need to come and give me the nerve to paint my house. We have been here for six years and my walls are still all white.
How fun that you got to paint your house. I love red in kitchens, It's part of my dream kitchen. Good choice.
Post a Comment