We made a log cabin gingerbread house
and a big mess.
We didn't take many pictures while in Utah; mostly videos which I will attempt to upload another day. We had such a relaxing vacation; we mostly hung out and got addicted to Rock Band. Klayte in his chair from Grandpa; just his size.
He also got a sleeping bag, magna doodle, train track rug, books, The Sword in the Stone and much more. Nate got some nice dress shirts, cologne, dutch oven, and some other stuff I can't remember. I got totally spoiled because I get to go to the spa! I also got an herb garden and a hot chocolate maker. Our family got a nice tent earlier this year and some food storage.
With Great Grandma Nielsen.
Last Sunday he fell asleep after playing hard in nursery. See previous post. Notice his barbeque sauce. He loves to dip food; he always gets just the right amount without dipping his fingers.
Santa Claus driving down Main Street in Roy.



0 comments:
Post a Comment