Yesterday was a great day. Klayte slept in and church started at 9:00. Now that I'm a mother, this seems to be the ideal time. Klayte got to stay in nursery for the first time and apparently had a lot of fun. Nate checked on him and the teachers shooed him away because Klayte was being so well behaved. He's been in pain the last couple days because he's growing and/or teething so I was really worried he would have a hard time. My new calling went better than last time. I am the primary pianist and have never been in primary before, so I was a little nervous but messed up less yesterday. We came home and got Klayte lunch while we prepared seven layer dip mmmmm. It got quiet so I looked over at Klayte and he had fallen asleep while eating which he has never done before. We had a very relaxing day and topped it off with artichokes for dinner! Christmas posts are on their way.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I am glad Klayte did so well in nursery yesterday.. I am jealous. I was going to take Rya but she was sick! Maybe next week! Now that you are back we need to get together!
Post a Comment