I am obsessed with The Phantom of the Opera.
Is it because the musical opened in London on the day I was born?
Is it because I listened to the original broadway recording on tape starting when I was 6?
Is it because I saw it in London and cried?
Is it because I want to capture Sarah Brightman's voice in a seashell on a string?
Is it because my current celebrity crush is on the phantom in the movie?
Is it because I'm currently choking up just typing, or is that because I'm pregnant?
I turned it on today and my love for it almost burst out of my chest, so I had to share.
I love The Phantom of the Opera.
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Phantom
Posted by Erin at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love Phantom too, and I would love to see it in London. I just found out you guys are expecting another little one, Congratulations!
Erin,
Once on a backpacking trip I had a very elaborate dream and the Phantom of the Opera score was the soundtrack to the dream! It was crazy!
Post a Comment