Mima came to help us move into our house but there were some hangups so her purpose for the trip was wasted but we still had fun. I'm proud to be born from a line of frugal women and so we enjoyed a dollar store shopping spree and a goodwill hunt for Halloween costumes. Nate and I got to go on an anniversary date to see The Dark Knight Rises. We swimmer at the hotel pool. And we drove up to New Mexico for an adventure. Our destination was Ruidoso, an Apache ski resort. We just wanted to drive through the pretty mountains. I brought all my travel guides so we made some stops along the way. First, Heart of the Desert pistachio grove. And then the smokey bear museum and memorial park. To add to the adventure we got a flat tire on the van we rented for the day.
Sunday, October 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











0 comments:
Post a Comment