Sunday, October 7, 2012

Shad had a birthday too!

Living in a hotel doesn't allow for fancy parties so I attempted to document Shad's special day with photos and I guess they weren't properly backed up when I updated my phone software because they are gone :( We went to a nasty family buffet where he had a red velvet cupcake but he woke up with croup so he was out of sorts all day. Poor baby!

Shad is so much fun! He loves to play cars like his brothers and can even make sound effects. He loves animals and can do the noises for a dog, lion and monkey. He loves to tickle ("diddle") and give raspberries. He is my water baby and loves to splash ("pa").

Shad got a xylophone, bubble bath, clothes, soft splash bomb balls, and ring pops (suckers are one of his other favorite things).

0 comments: